Over the Himalayas (October 2016)

Over the Himalayas (October 2016)
Over the Himalayas (October 2016) - “Sunlight streamed through grumbling storm clouds that played like tiger kittens around the mountain ridges.” ― Jane Wilson-Howarth, A Glimpse of Eternal Snows: A Journey of Love and Loss in the Himalayas

samedi 21 novembre 2015

The Sehnsucht poem (7)

Your fingers

Endless
Absent
Raindrops
On my skin

I 
Miss
You

I 
Miss
You
Not only now
Or in a calm meditation
On what is
Or what isn't

I 
Miss
You
As a tempest
As a volcano


Burning lava 
Of clearsightedness

Compass
Alarmed
By the tragedy
Of its own 
vastness

I
Love
You

I
Love
You
In the storm
Dried mouth 
Scratched soul

I
Love
You
Like a dizzy universe
Absorbed
By its own substance
Heart and words
In a forced
Muteness

I 
Love
You
Like a withering flower
Maintained 
Into the darkness
Unfolding  itself
Into its own 
Silent
Passion

I
Love
You
Along the paths
We take together
Along
Our harmonious steps
Along the paths
I take alone
Haunted by
Your loving breath

Wandering
Body and soul
Uprooted gypsies
Travelling the world
Until they find again
The warm hours
Of our Home



Aucun commentaire: