He said:
You can hear the music
While listening to the lyrics
I said
It sounded like a poem
Colorful Autumnal vibrations
On a wet and cold pavement
Hearts
Bursting out
Into an unnameable bliss
Almost fainting
At the cup of his mouth
Standing
Inside the city walls
Wrapped by the glorious past
Tasting
The melodious flavour
Of the sacred present
Infinity
Into a gingerbread kiss
From his lips to mine
Words
Fragile
On tiptoe
Waiting
In silence
Careful
In an unbearable
Necessary
Reflection
Desire
Burning inside
Bursting out
Into despair
Under the deeply conscious
Ephemeral
Strong caress
Of his hands
The rustle
Of a material
The sound
Of glasses colliding
Sliding on the table
A hand, waving
A smile
The delicate and powerful
Movement
Of Life
All around
Whispers
Talkings
Laughings
Hot chocolates
Hot coffees
And other smokers
The lightness
Of our transfigured bodies and souls
I am 'me' more than I've ever been
And yet not only me now
I am 'me' transformed by his beauty
I
Become you
You
Become me
Born again to the world
Landscapes
Flowers and stones
Clouds, rain
And wind on my face
Like a painting
Rebuilt
Through our joint vision
Not a place
With the same colours again
Each one
Inhabited now
By your presence
Enhanced by the print
Of your breath
The familiar
Becoming
Even more
Familiar
The clearsightedness
Of our mysterious destiny
The heart
Exploding at each second
In the spicy burn
Of a magnificent
Cloud of smoke

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire