Over the Himalayas (October 2016)

Over the Himalayas (October 2016)
Over the Himalayas (October 2016) - “Sunlight streamed through grumbling storm clouds that played like tiger kittens around the mountain ridges.” ― Jane Wilson-Howarth, A Glimpse of Eternal Snows: A Journey of Love and Loss in the Himalayas

dimanche 15 juin 2014

An absence

We are
Juxtaposed solitudes
Carried by the uncontrollable breath
Of perseverance

Sometimes transported
By the same wave
Of Passion and warmth

A disconnected thread
At some moments
One thousand scattered pearls
Of dismantled fragilities
However, a Unity
Unbreakable, powerful and free
In its roots
Embarked souls
On a ship of wandering thoughts
And of questionings
Sailing on the meaningless sea of life
With a smile on our face

I cried your name
In emptiness
My mouth sealed
With silence
I know
There is nowhere to look for
Your smile, and laughs
Remaining the rainbow
Of the darkest hours

Each proud, ancestral stone
Each bird
Each new born flower,
Each dancing river
brings me back
The echo of your breath yet

Constant
I am
In every place
Where your song is heard

(To my Dad..)

2 commentaires:

Eileen T O'Neill ..... a dit…

Danielle,

A magnificent tribute to your dear father. I believe any parent would be so proud, to have evoked such love,written from the heart.

Eileen xx

Danielle a dit…

Thank you so much Eileen! And I am proud to be his daughter too... xx