He promptly takes off his long grey suit and puts it on his chair...His gestures are fluid and assured...
The restaurant is very busy at this moment of the day and he openly says with a soft smile that he is really hungry now...
I smile...Just smile....Trying not to show too much of my excitement to be here with him alone, again...
He is eating his dish in a very refined, delicate and prompt way, with the apparent delight of someone who has had a very busy day and can finally relax...
The wine is good and soft going down the throat...my mind, feeling dizzy...
I think this man is not common...as if something unutterably tragic was linked with him, with his story...As if he hold some kind of terrible secret...Something dealing with Passion...
I think I love the way he talks...softly, but also with a strong determination...with clearly articulated words...
He says that what he has loved the most in this film is the 'orgies' scenes...the beauty of the naked bodies moving under the silky sheets...
I have seen the film and I know what he means..
I can feel the seduction is under way...as I try to restrain a fast breath..
His face, his expression is usually calm...but he also has a way to distill an extraordiany sense of humour and provocation...which I love...
The night is dark and cold outside...contrasting with the warmth of the agitated Parisian restaurant...
I think I'd love to stay there for hours...keeping on talking and talking, and laughing...
I can see his perfect suit, his perfect grey hair that gives him something almost British...
We go on talking..
This man holds more than some knowledge and common sense...
I am fascinated by this apparent distinction, as well as by the partly hidden, tortured pain he seems to hold inside...
I can feel a closeness, a warmth, a troubling complicity, a thrill that will follow me all the rest of my life...
I think 'Silence' must be possible with this man, too...
Perfection of a pure moment...with a simple soft kiss in the back of the head...
Time suspended...between a book, a thought, a look, a silence...
That is the feeling he has left me...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire