Over the Himalayas (October 2016)

Over the Himalayas (October 2016)
Over the Himalayas (October 2016) - “Sunlight streamed through grumbling storm clouds that played like tiger kittens around the mountain ridges.” ― Jane Wilson-Howarth, A Glimpse of Eternal Snows: A Journey of Love and Loss in the Himalayas

mercredi 17 novembre 2010

I dream waves of you..

Guess who I am
Beneath the surface
Of my dreams
Under the mist
Of my silent
Image
Understanding
Beyond the outlines
Behind the shadow
Of my hat
Without a word
Leaving my mouth

Like twin-brothers

Mirror
Of well-being and warmth

Alike and different
Among the crowd


Waiting
Settled like an habit
An unexpected grasp
Of  passion

Leading to nowhere

There
A voice is needed
In the impatience
Of the moment
A breath, a sigh,
A cry of  joy
Guilty
In its accomplishment
Lips,
Sex,
Neck,
Body and flesh
Smile,
Silence
What is love?
A word,
A laughter,
A touch
Of the mind
A cosmic union


The soul
In redemption

Partners

And the will
To cradle and calm
The turmoils
And  the pains


Feeling
Caressing
A soul
I kiss
The devastated field
Of a wandering heart

Listening
I understand
Saying no word
No need...

Desire

I look and love
A perfect neck,
a perfect shoulder
A perfect tone,
Warm and soft
Wrinkles and marks
Of  lovable truth
Sparkling shadows
Of unreachable
Pleasure
Eyes and hands
Sublimated and worshiped

A stolen gift

Infiltrating
Softly
Under the
Thick reality

You
Reading between the lines
Of my damned thoughts
Killing doubts
Real wounds
Sticking to the skin
And leaving scars

Telling with your words
Of steel and velvet
The world

Your world

Your words
Of transcendental thinking

Raising

Sharing

Where innocence and sin
Do unite in despair
Making us

Feel

Alive

2 commentaires:

Seán McGrady a dit…

Beautiful work Dany...

Danielle a dit…

A thousand thanks Seán...A multitude of ideas and feelings that would certainly need to be more clearly 'synthetized' I feel...